Acquired MY Ph.D.
Certificate course in Hypnotherapy
Certificate course in Transactional Analysis
• Practicing assessment and counseling Psychology for the past seven years.
• Faculty in Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Enathur, Kancheepuram in the Department of Psychiatry.
• Honorary special counselor for the family court Chennai.
• Visiting faculty for Sugam psychological and Research Centre, Chennai.
• Associated in counseling the prisoners in Puzhal prison.
I specialize in marital and family therapy and offer therapeutic guidance for individuals to restore their harmonious relationships. I have experience working with couples of different sexual orientations, cultural backgrounds and religious beliefs. While providing relationship counseling, I also work with a range of areas which include anxiety, relationship stress, conflict, depression, grief and loss, lack of confidence and non conformity.
I have published articles to various psychological journals and been invited by different colleges, schools, industries and other bodies to deliver lectures relating to the field of psychology. I have penned my thoughts in the news paper and few other magazines. I have been interviewed by various televisions to voice my views.